Wisconsin at Indiana: This may be the most important football game Indiana has played in decades. The Hoosiers have a legitimate chance to win the Big Ten. Worth remembering: Indiana has been competitive in every loss this season, only one by more than four points. They put up huge offensive halves on Ohio State (35), Northwestern (29) and Michigan State (27).
Iowa State at Texas: The Longhorns will run their first play from the Wishbone, as a tribute to former coach Darrell Royal. Nice gesture, but it would have been cooler had they just done it, and not announced it a week beforehand. Though, since it is on the Longhorn Network, who would have noticed?
Louisville at Syracuse: The Cardinals won’t be battling the weather this week, as this one is in the dome. Vegas was begging for Louisville bets with a low line. These teams may not be as different as their records would indicate.
Northwestern at Michigan: Brady Hoke played coy all week, but Michigan will start Devin Gardner. It’s still unclear how bad Denard Robinson’s nerve injury is. Northwestern is ranked. Michigan is a (-8.5) favorite at home.
Arkansas at South Carolina: Two teams with question marks. How durable is Arkansas’ recent stabilization? How functional will South Carolina’s offense be moving forward without Marcus Lattimore?
[Photo via Presswire]
Previously:College Football 2012 Picks: Week 11
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- A.P. on Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Pdd53 on Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama's Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell's Graduation 20 Years Ago
- cleet on Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama's Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell's Graduation 20 Years Ago
9 Responses to “Noon Football: Indiana Tries to Earn Place in Big Ten Title Game”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.