Whenever the slate of games looks awful, shit gets crazy. A.J. McCarron was intercepted in the end zone. Texas A&M upset No. 1 Alabama 29-24 in Tuscaloosa. Barring losses by two of Kansas State, Oregon and Notre Dame, Alabama, and the SEC, are out of the BCS Title game. The streak may be over. Incredible.
Johnny Manziel, a freshman, may be your Heisman front runner. He completed 24/31 for 253 yards and two touchdowns, adding 91 yards on 18 carries on the ground. This was his 10th college football game.
SEC fans, you are now rooting for Lane Kiffin. Texas fans, how’s Mack Brown working out?
The game-winning touchdown.
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- Female Australian Football Fan Hurls Racial Insult in Player’s Face, Gets Ejected Immediately [Video]
62 Responses to “Johnny Heisman: Texas A&M Upsets No. 1 Alabama in Tuscaloosa”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.