When I first clicked on this link from Ball Don’t Lie, I just figured, “oh, Dirk Nowitzki signing Born in the USA? That sounds fun. He probably has an accent. I can probably throw this in the Roundup tomorrow.” Forty-five minutes later I clicked on the tab and saw the YouTube image. I immediately hit play and was blown away by awesomeness. I mean, as far as Dirk goes, this is all-out. This is winning the NBA Finals after a decade of frustration and losing to the Warriors as a 1-seed all-out. The Mavs and Dirk have to do the entire song. And the entire Springsteen catalog.
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III’s Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- Canadian Singer Butchers Star-Spangled Banner at Junior Hockey Championships [Video]
- The Rock on NBC Sports is Already Blowing Up The Crossover, and Michelle Beadle is Going to Host the Show Alone
- Dougb0001 on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Liquor on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- Dougb0001 on Premier League Finale: Arsenal and Tottenham Battle For The Champions League
- jbriaz on Lucas Matthysse Knocked Out Lamont Peterson Saturday Night [GIF]
6 Responses to “Dirk Nowitzki Trying to Sing Born In the USA is Absolutely Amazing to Behold [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.