Please trade my brother. We requesting out of Philly!!!! Please please please……
— Marcus Vick (@MVFive) November 6, 2012
Marcus Vick, the former Virginia Tech QB, tweeted this … and a few minutes later, his brother, Michael, threw a slightly off-target pass that went off the hands of tight end Brent Celek. Patrick Robinson of the Saints collected the tip, and raced 99 yards for a touchdown. New Orleans took a 7-0 lead.
I doubt the Eagles would trade Mike Vick. Cut him after this season? I can see that happening.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
8 Responses to “Marcus Vick: Please Trade My Brother”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.