In the spirit of full disclosure I sort of went to UVA. By sort of I mean my ex wife went there and I hung around campus posing as a student making full use of its resources while she attended her classes.
It’s been a nightmare season for my Cavs (3-6), however they were able to snap their six-game losing streak with a surprising 33-6 win over NC. State. In a microcosm of the season, the Wahoos still found a way to humiliate themselves.
- Shining Base Path on Jalen Rose Leaving Numbers Never Lie, Jemele Hill in as New Co-Host
- A.P. on Peyton Manning Loves Football So Much He'll Even Play Pass Rusher
- Flaccid Indigestion on Jalen Rose Leaving Numbers Never Lie, Jemele Hill in as New Co-Host
- Shining Base Path on Peyton Manning Loves Football So Much He'll Even Play Pass Rusher
- orly57 on Game of Thrones: "Second Sons" Recap
14 Responses to “Virginia Cavaliers Trick Play Fail: Great Concept, Bad Hands”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.