Steve Blake had a bad game (three turnovers, two assists in 38 minutes) against the Clippers starting in place of injured point guard Steve Nash, and near the end of the defeat, Blake ended up having words with a fan in the front row. It’s unclear what was said, but after Blake fouled out, he walks toward the fan while appearing to say, “Piss off, fuck you,” (:46 mark).
This is what 0-3 looks like when the only acceptable season ends with an NBA title. [via Jay]
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
4 Responses to “Steve Blake Cussed Out a Fan After Fouling Out in the Lakers Loss to the Clippers”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.