Bobby Hebert is crazy. Remember when he went off on Les Miles after the National Championship Game in January? The former Saints quarterback is a radio host in New Orleans and his son played for LSU last year. He was also in the press box tonight, and from variou s comments by media members, was rooting like a crazy Cajun fan there.
Here’s one video, which touts that this was an example of Hebert being “mild”, where he has his hat turned around backwards rally cap style awaiting a LSU field goal attempt.
Well, after several warnings, LSU’s media people had enough. According to Pat Forde, Hebert was removed for his repeated cheering.
[UPDATE from NOLA.com]
Hebert was warned repeatedly for cheering in the press box, and escorted out by police.
“He was disturbing other media members who were trying to do their jobs and he was warned twice,” LSU associate sports information director Bill Martin said. “We had complaints from several people in the press box.”
[photo via US Presswire, NOLA.com]
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- Amar’e Stoudemire Wore a Yarmulke to the Knicks’ Shootaround
- A.P. on Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Sturmy on Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- KC Resident on Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- PAR5N2 on Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Nada on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
3 Responses to “Bobby Hebert Was Removed From the Press Box During Tonight’s LSU-Alabama Game”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.