Roundup: Kate Upton’s Halloween, Hurricane Sandy Fallout, Disney Buys Lucasfilm, Stephen Jackson is “Lonely at the Top”
Kate Upton is…Marilyn Monroe’s skeleton?…Sad Sandy death stories… Sandy and Climate Change. New York Marathon to proceed as scheduled. Twitter troll outed. Management shakeup at Apple. Disney bought Lucasfilm for $4.1 billion. Obama is not an Ayn Rand fan. Speaking of Obama… Vonnegut’s Letters. If you’re into 19th Century Medical Dissection. Neil Patrick Harris is directing a magic show. The world’s oldest writing system may be deciphered. Police broke up a cat party in Iceland. A James Bond deathmatch.
Jordan Jefferson violated terms of his probation, is in jail. [NOLA]
Junior Seau had a net buy-in of $6.8 million at MGM International Properties. [NCTimes]
A 90-year-old woman was crushed by a tree in Connecticut during Hurricane Sandy. [Courant]
Spurrier’s comment about Dabo stained a tribute to Marcus Lattimore. [Yahoo!]
Cheerleaders give you their 2012-13 NBA Predictions. [Esquire]
Parents are now being bribed to attend parent-teacher conferences. Why not just cut out the middle man and bribe the kids? [Sun Times]
A wild boar went on a rampage in Berlin. [Guardian]
Kliff Kingsbury is good at coaching the offense, loves v-neck shirts. [Coaching Search]
Nine-Figure Betting on Youth Football? Only in Florida (we hope). [ESPN]
The USWNT has a new coach. [ProSoccerTalk]
Arizona kept playing quarterback Matt Scott despite blatant concussion signs. [Forbes]
Drunk woman jumped into turbulent Sandy-fueled water to save ducks, neglected her toddler. [WGAL]
A 70-year-old man misspoke, mistaking one Hurricane name for another. [USA Today]
Hurricane Sandy has already inspired multiple YouTube ballads. [Mental Floss]
MLS passes $6 million in total attendance. Don’t ask about the TV ratings. [Stumptown Footy]
Phil Steele has updated his bowl projections. Clemson fans will enjoy. [Phil Steele]
Stephen Jackson’s “Lonely at the Top” Featuring Kevin Durant via DailyThunder
Independent wrestler botches move off the top rope, almost dies.
Anderson Cooper needlessly playing around in the surf during a Hurricane.
[Photo via Getty]
- LeBron James’ Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
- Paul George Hit a Ridiculous 3 to Send it Into Overtime After Throwing the Ball Away Moments Earlier [Video]
- Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- Shane Battier Kneed Roy Hibbert in the Balls [Video]
- Chuck Norris Wants a NFL Team to Sign Tim Tebow Because He is a Winner Like Chuck Norris
- Quietgoesthedon on LeBron James' Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
- knifeyspoony on Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- wildcat1144 on LeBron James' Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
261 Responses to “Roundup: Kate Upton’s Halloween, Hurricane Sandy Fallout, Disney Buys Lucasfilm, Stephen Jackson is “Lonely at the Top””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.