NFL Week 7 Big Brother Power Rankings: Shocker! The Best Teams All Won, and You Can Tell Chargers To Take a Chill Pill
Last week’s Power Rankings saw a seismic shuffle at the top, with some big results and major injuries to contenders. This week, things remain much more stable. All the top teams won, or if they lost (like Seattle), did so to another team ahead of them. So the very top of mine stays the same, with a bunch of NFC teams and Houston.
Last week, everyone (and yes, over half the people that voted, and most other power rankings) had the Giants #1. I’m interested to see the week to week reaction. I fully expected that kind of game coming back in the division against the Redskins. There’s not much separating 1 to 6 in my poll, but again, I’ll keep the Giants on top.
We kicked out Jacksonville finally this week, as they were hanging on like some bad leftovers. Buffalo also got the chop when they lost at home to the Titans. This week’s candidates will be the two NFC teams hanging on with two wins, the Colts and Titans going head to head to stay alive. Oh yeah, and we might as well put the Chargers in there. If you lose at Cleveland and drop to 3-4, yeah, it could get ugly.
In the middle, Pittsburgh finally impressed with a performance that was much better than even the scoreline over the last three quarters at Cincinnati, while Baltimore turned in a stinker. The teams still play each other twice, so the Steelers could need a sweep to erase that 1.5 game advantage.
- New York Giants (5-2)
- Chicago Bears (5-1)
- San Francisco 49ers (5-2)
- Green Bay Packers (4-3)
- Houston Texans (6-1)
- Atlanta Falcons (6-0)
- Denver Broncos (3-3)
- Seattle Seahawks (4-3)
- New England Patriots (4-3)
- Minnesota Vikings (5-2)
- Miami Dolphins (3-3)
- Dallas Cowboys (3-3)
- Baltimore Ravens (5-2)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (3-3)
- Washington Redskins (3-4)
- St. Louis Rams (3-4)
- Arizona Cardinals (4-3)
- Philadelphia Eagles (3-3)
- Detroit Lions (2-4)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-4)
- San Diego Chargers (3-3)
- Cincinnati Bengals (3-4)
- Indianapolis Colts (3-3)
- Tennessee Titans (3-4)
Are we worried at all about the Saints rallying after you so heartlessly removed them from the Power Rankings? The biggest factor is that the NFC is so tough, though. In the AFC, New Orleans might be a favorite to get a wildcard now. In the NFC, they still have to make up 1.5 games and surpass five other teams in doing it.
New York Jets (3-4), New Orleans Saints (2-4), Carolina Panthers (1-5), Buffalo Bills (3-4), Oakland Raiders (2-4), Jacksonville Jaguars (1-5), Cleveland Browns (1-6), Kansas City (1-5)
WHO SHOULD BE EVICTED?
Who Should Be Evicted After Week 7? (Pick One)
- Detroit Lions (2-4) (38%, 264 Votes)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-4) (34%, 234 Votes)
- Tennessee Titans (3-4) (16%, 111 Votes)
- San Diego Chargers (3-3) (8%, 56 Votes)
- Indianapolis Colts (3-3) (4%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 688
[photo via US Presswire]
- LeBron James’ Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
- Paul George Hit a Ridiculous 3 to Send it Into Overtime After Throwing the Ball Away Moments Earlier [Video]
- Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- Shane Battier Kneed Roy Hibbert in the Balls [Video]
- Chuck Norris Wants a NFL Team to Sign Tim Tebow Because He is a Winner Like Chuck Norris
- Quietgoesthedon on LeBron James' Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
- knifeyspoony on Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- wildcat1144 on LeBron James' Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
192 Responses to “NFL Week 7 Big Brother Power Rankings: Shocker! The Best Teams All Won, and You Can Tell Chargers To Take a Chill Pill”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.