Arkansas at Auburn: Two train-wrecks collide. The SEC’s worst offense meets its worst defense. Insert your gif of choice. This should be good fun, for Alabama fans. Gene Chizik will try to avoid falling to 7-12 in the SEC without Cam Newton. John L. Smith has more serious concerns.
The New Yawk Bowl: Connecticut at Rutgers. One could also term this the “Big East By Default” Bowl. We’re writing from ground zero where these two schools’ footprints collide. The atmosphere is feverish. Michigan fans have errands to run.
In State Rivalry: Bill Snyder gets the most from the talent available to him. Charlie Weis pilfers university funding, underwhelms and craps on people who criticism him. Both enjoy the odd trip to a fast food establishment.
Northwestern at Penn State: Northwestern is 5-0 and ranked with four AQ conference wins, and they are an underdog on the road at Penn State. PSU is lowering ticket prices to combat an attendance decline.
[Photo via Presswire]
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- orly57 on Charmin "Stop Skidmarks" Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- orly57 on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- TonyToniTone Has Done It Again on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Some Random Old Dude on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- A.P. on Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.