You may just be meeting Texas Tech quarterback Seth Doege, Heisman voters, but his numbers thus far have been crazy, sort of? Next Week? Doegenam Style. When you have “Teach Me How to Doege,” why mess with success? We’re just shocked there’s a Texas Tech promotion not involvingÂ a big man/big gun motif and chaps.
Incidentally, we like the Red Raiders to cover against Oklahoma this weekend.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
4 Responses to “Texas Tech Uses “Call Me Doege” Promo For Seth Doege”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.