The Eagles-Giants game started in fits. Neither team could score in the first half. When the Eagles did score, it was invariably followed by a big David Wilson kickoff return to set the Giants up for a response. The teams traded points throughout, with the Eagles taking a 19-17 lead after a field goal inside the two minute warning.
The Giants then moved it into field goal range with the aid of two pass interference penalties. The second – called on Nnamdi Asomugha against Ramses Barden – was very questionable and moved the Giants up from what would have been a 54-yard attempt. In a case of justice, Ramses Barden was then called for offensive pass interference down the sideline, where he grabbed Asomugha’s helmet from behind. That moved it the ball back, and Tynes missed the 54 yard attempt to win it. Twice! The second one after a Reid timeout, and the Eagles survive their third close win of the year.
Previously: Jeff Triplette Screaming at Clay Matthews? Yes, it Was Comical
Previously: Demaryius Thomas Had the Worst Fumble of the Day
Previously: Jamaal Charles Touchdown Run: Incredible Score, the Kind of Thing You See in Tecmo Bowl
Previously: Tim Tebow Flips Aldon Smith: No QB Picks Up a Blitz Like Tim Tebow
Previously: Matt Ryan Drops F-Bomb After Falcons Beat Panthers, 30-28
Previously: Danieal Manning Pick-Six Touchdown Highlighted by This Incredible Johnathan Joseph Block
Previously: Vince Wilfork Destroys Donald Jones, and His Wife Approves
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
One Response to “Eagles Beat Giants 19-17, Surviving Late Tynes Field Goal Attempt”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.