Maryland at West (****ing) Virginia: The Terrapins’ new “White Ops” uniforms are ice cold, like the reception players will receive from Randy Edsall at halftime. This test should prove interesting for West Virginia. The Mountaineers will win, but Maryland is a more lively opponent than they have faced. While we harbor no doubts about Geno Smith playing Holgo-ball, we think WVU needs some semblance of a defense to win the Big 12. Not ranking in the Top 40 in yards per play defense, after playing Marshall and James Madison, may be a concern.
Virginia at TCU: We’re not sold on TCU moving into a new conference, but this is not the game that gets exposed. Virginia is not the same team without Chase Minnifield. They got run over by Georgia Tech and would have lost to Penn State at home but for a kicking debacle.
Kentucky at Florida: Joker Phillips is staying the course. Unfortunately, the course seems destined for ample Bobby Petrino speculation. We’ll see if the Wildcats show a little fight after the loss to Western Kentucky. Maybe the Gators have a let down after an emotional Tennessee win? Heading into their bye week, next week. We’re doubtful. Florida has won 25-straight vs. Kentucky. The last loss came in 1986.
- LeBron James’ Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
- Paul George Hit a Ridiculous 3 to Send it Into Overtime After Throwing the Ball Away Moments Earlier [Video]
- Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- Shane Battier Kneed Roy Hibbert in the Balls [Video]
- Chuck Norris Wants a NFL Team to Sign Tim Tebow Because He is a Winner Like Chuck Norris
- knifeyspoony on Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- wildcat1144 on LeBron James' Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
- A.P. on Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
One Response to “Noon Football: Maryland’s “White Ops” Uniforms are Ice Cold”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.