Roundup: 49ers Beat the Lions, Scott Pioli is the Worst & an Amazing Thierry Henry Goal Off a Corner Kick
Elizabeth Olsen … this might be the best sports book of 2012 … Michael Lewis on Obama, a must-read … “You don’t have to be rich to have good sex. Which, in these times, is good” … teacher salaries by city … analyzing Arian Foster’s poetry … Matt Saracen refused to throw out the 1st pitch at a Cubs game … this guy attacked two men with baseball bats, then set himself on fire … gas prices keep skyrocketing …there’s no way the guy from Twilight took back his cheating girlfriend, right? … FBI agents thwart terror plot in Chicago …
49ers 27, Lions 19. Why can’t Detroit can’t beat any good teams, asks columnist. [Detroit News]
An incredible takedown of Scott Pioli after the Chiefs fell to 0-2. [Star]
“Billy Gillispie has been ordered to live in a stress-free environment for 30 days.” So that means he won’t be fired for another month, right? [Avalanche Journal]
Jozy Altidore netted a hat trick for AZ Alkmaar over the weekend. [Big Apple Soccer]
Very strong column on Jim Calhoun’s retirement. [Courant]
College football stock up? The Pac-12 coaches, definitely. [Plain Dealer]
Nice profile of the West Coast QB coach all the pros use. [LA Times]
Andrew Luck got his first NFL win as the Colts held off Christian Ponder and the Vikings. [Indy Star]
Bobby Valentine clarified his “weakest roster” comment. Why haven’t the Red Sox fired him yet? [AP]
I’m enjoying the Patriots’ loss way too much. But I’m sure the Jets will lose to Miami this week, so I should probably calm down. [Times]
The Raiders lost to the Dolphins, 35-13, and might be the worst team in the NFL. [Oakland Trib]
More tough news for the Xavier basketball program. [Cincinnati.com]
How NFL hurry-up offenses are impacting the TV networks. [WSJ]
Tom Hanks told this story at Michael Clarke Duncan’s eulogy.
Thierry Henry bent in this corner kick.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
250 Responses to “Roundup: 49ers Beat the Lions, Scott Pioli is the Worst & an Amazing Thierry Henry Goal Off a Corner Kick”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.