Roundup: What Famous People Smell Like, Police Officer Hit by 18-Wheeler & an 8-Minute Recap of the Show Breaking Bad
Kim Kardashian … an interview with the creator of Breaking Bad … can you die from a nightmare? … 46.7 million Americans rely on food stamps … Homeowner’s Association tries to evict family for having too many kids … a critique of Obama’s DNC speech … scary story about a rabid 35-pound beaver attacking a swimmer … the Sandlot, where are they now … bubonic plague in Colorado? … Ryan Lochte will not be the Bachelor … Mo Claiborne thanked LSU fans by putting up this billboard … Amy Poehler and Will Arnett ended their 9-year marriage … that’s a terrible hoax to play on someone … an 85 mph speed limit in Texas …
Jurgen Klinsmann had the Men’s US National soccer team play a mini basketball tournament. [MLS Soccer]
What famous people smell like. [The Awl]
The brother of Detroit pitcher Max Scherzer committed suicide in June. [Detroit News]
Rafael Nadal withdrew, Andy Roddick retired and Roger Federer lost. But Djokovic is in the semifinals. [Times]
I know you’ve read everything about Rob Gronkowski … but here’s one more. [SI Vault]
Why are the Chiefs such cheapskates? [KC Star]
Cincinnati 34, Pittsburgh 10. Maybe the Panthers are as bad as everyone thinks. [Cincinnati.com]
Santonio Holmes, pot-stirrer: Mark Sanchez was rattled when the Jets signed Tebow. [Post]
When Chicago Went Sour on Sweetness. [Chicago Side]
How far is your NFL team under the salary cap? Also, how cheap is your favorite team’s owner? [PFT]
“Affluent suburban communities are refusing to build state-mandated affordable housing, leaving the inner-city poor with few options.” [In These Times]
The Disciplined Pursuit of Less. [Harvard Business Review]
Highest ticket prices in the NFL? The Jets, by 10 cents over the Patriots. [ESPN]
Usain Bolt will get a chance to play soccer with Manchester United. [Goal]
Is there any hope for Tyreke Evans? Spoiler: Nope. [Point Forward]
Police officer hit by an 18-wheeler. He survived, but he no longer has the use of his right arm.
Little Bob Costas – camera confusion!
Amazing 8-minute recap of the show Breaking Bad, in case you missed the first five seasons.
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer’s Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- TexansFan on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Nebomatic on Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer's Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer's Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- BR1407 on Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer's Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
163 Responses to “Roundup: What Famous People Smell Like, Police Officer Hit by 18-Wheeler & an 8-Minute Recap of the Show Breaking Bad”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.