Jeremy Lin spent a month in Taiwan this summer, and while he was there, CBS News cameras followed him around for a 60 Minutes profile. While Lin was in Taipei, he and another former Knick, David Lee, decided to “sneak” out of their hotel go play some pick-up basketball with the locals.
Sneak is in quotes because … well, once the dialogue began and the swoosh began making multiple appearances, the video had the feel of a viral marketing attempt, kind of like Kyrie Irving in May (that’s the gold standard, which many will attempt to duplicate in the coming years). Or maybe I’m just being too cynical.
Previously: President Obama Allegedly Used a Fantastic Jeremy Lin/Miami Heat Analogy
Previously: Jeremy Lin’s Gone, and You Can Blame Carmelo Anthony
Previously: Jeremy Lin to Houston as Knicks Won’t Match
Previously: Jeremy Lin & the Houston Rockets Are Way Too Young For Anyone to Talk Playoffs
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- scripty on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
7 Responses to “Jeremy Lin Played Pick-up Basketball in Taiwan with David Lee”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.