Chad Johnson tattooed Evelyn Lozada’s face on his leg according to TMZ. Of course, even though TMZ has sources telling them that the tattoo is real, even they are ready to call bullshit on the tat. Probably because this is the exact kind of thing an attention whore like Chad Johnson would do. If it is real, TMZ says that Lozada still seems set on divorcing Johnson. There aren’t many details on that part, but I think it might have something to do with the time he headbutted her.
- 5 Major Leaguers Who Did It Their Own Way & Who Is Most Like Them in Today’s Game
- Neymar Executed An Epic Flop and Pantomime Combo Against Mexico [GIF]
- Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
- What Happens When Terrell Owens Plays Flag Football
- MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn’t Take It
- scripty on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- arkbadger on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- orly57 on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- Cowboy Boots on Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- ButtersBC on Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
3 Responses to “Chad Johnson Might Have Tattooed Evelyn Lozada’s Face on His Leg”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.