When you get lonely in Florida, all you have to do is pick up the phone and dial 9-1-1. That’s what Joshua Basso did last week when he called 911 seven times between August 22 and August 24 looking for sex. From the Florida New Times:
Each time he requested that a female deputy come to his home for some sexing.
Police eventually went to his home, not for sex, but to arrest him. Basso admitted to making the calls and was charged with seven counts of making false 911 calls.
In his defense, 911 is like any good booty call – they pick up the phone no matter time it is and always come over to take care of you. Amazingly, this was not the first time Basso was arrested for this. In 2009, he started calling 911 to solicit female operators when his cell phone ran out of minutes. As you can see from the mugshots, Basso was much less surprised by the results of his phone calls this time. Only Sean Kingston knows why Basso keeps calling 911.
- Gregg Popovich and His Two Word “Turnover” Interview [Video]
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on Gregg Popovich and His Two Word "Turnover" Interview [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
30 Responses to “Man Arrested For Calling 911 to Ask for Sex Three Years After Arrest for Calling 911 to Ask for Sex”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.