Terrell Owens, just retire already. While the future Hall of Famer’s 4.4 40-time a few weeks ago was enough to get him a 1-year deal with the Seahawks, apparently speed wasn’t enough to make him stick on Pete Carroll’s roster.
Owens just tweeted he’s no longer with the team. Hopefully Owens, 38, can not enjoy life after the NFL.
Previously: Terrell Owens is Broke, After Playing 15 Years and Making $80 Million
Previously: Video: Terrell Owens on the Dr. Phil Show
Previously: Terrell Owens’ Nude Pictures Allegedly Exist, Are For Sale
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- VladimirCrouton on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
9 Responses to “Terrell Owens Cut by the Seattle Seahawks”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.