Dez Bryant has agreed to strict team guidelines regarding his behavior that went into effect once the team returned home from training camp. Bryant has been a constant source of off-field drama since he entered the league, most recently with a domestic abuse incident with his mother. He’s linked to some agent drama with Drew Rosenhaus, has gotten into a fight this offseason, and has been sued on multiple occasions for failure to repay a debt.
Still, he’s a talented player and if the Cowboys want to return to the glory hole, they will need him to stay on the field. Among the rules for Bryant: no strip clubs, no alcohol, a curfew of midnight, and a team of three body guards that will work around the clock in shifts babysitting Bryant. Of course, that body guard thing doesn’t always work out. Pacman Jones once got into a fight with his team-appointed body guard when he was a member of the Cowboys.
[photo via US Presswire]
- Gregg Popovich and His Two Word “Turnover” Interview [Video]
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on Gregg Popovich and His Two Word "Turnover" Interview [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
8 Responses to “Dallas Cowboys Issue “Dez Bryant Rules” that Include No Strip Clubs, Alcohol”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.