Now that the the MLB regular season is coming to an end, that means NFL is right around the corner! To make things a little more interesting, our buddies at DraftStreet are giving us a FREE, fantasy football league with $300 in cash prizes. You draft a team for one week and get paid out when the Monday Night Football game ends.
This free contest will be salary-cap style drafting where everyone tries to assemble the best team out of the available players. You will have a $100,000 budget to build a team of 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, and 1 Defense. Each NFL player has been assigned a price based on their expected fantasy performance. For example, for week 1 Tom Brady costs $20,124 where as Mark Sanchez only costs $10,997.
You can adjust your roster up until the contest starts on Sunday September 9th at 1:00 ET, at which time your rosters will lock and the Live Scoreboard will be available.
CLICK HERE¬† to sign up for free and join the (site name) $300 NFL Freeroll on DraftStreet.com.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too