Chris Kaman signed a one-year, $8 million deal with the Dallas Mavericks in July. While it hasn’t even been two months in Texas for the seven-foot behemoth, he already appears to be embracing his new surroundings with great vigor, possibly to an uncomfortable degree. According to the gawky center, cowboy boots are the first item one purchases when making Texas their new home. Posing as awkwardly as possible in said boots, and in a pair of shorts no less, is also essential. Consider your precious eyes officially raked.
We should all be genuinely happy for Kaman though, as his demeanor is a far cry from when he was sent packing for New Orleans back in December. The poor guy appeared to be trapped in a unknown police lineup.
While we’re here, take a gander at this alarming photo of “game face Kaman” shortly before heading out to the shooting range.
Previously: OJ Mayo to the Rescue in Dallas!
Previously: Mark Cuban vs. Bill Simmons Over the Ancient, Lottery-Bound Mavericks
Previously: Dallas Mavericks: Dumpster Fire
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- A.P. on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- beardown on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Caribou on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Black on Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- A.P. on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
One Response to “Chris Kaman in Shorts and Cowboy Boots Will Likely Ruin Your Day”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.