Hootie and the Blowfish singer and former South Carolina student Darius Rucker is rooting for Clemson to go 11-0…so South Carolina can ruin their season in
Gamecock Death Valley just after they overcome the Orange Bowl debacle. His triumphalism is perhaps justified. The Gamecocks have beaten Clemson three times in a row by 17 or more points. Dabo Swinney may retort by removing Cracked Rear View from his car cassette rotation.
[Video via SouthernPigskin]
- Game of Thrones: “Second Suns” Recap
- Two Brothers Say Damian Lillard’s Bodyguards Beat Them Up For Taking a Photo of the Portland Star
- Yankees Will Wear Pixelated Camouflage Hats on Memorial Day
- Can Lance Stephenson Be A New NBA Marketing Success?
- Clayton Kershaw Threw 130 Pitches in His Last Start, Should Dodgers Fans be Concerned?
- bsanders37 on Game of Thrones: "Second Suns" Recap
- wildcat1144 on Game of Thrones: "Second Suns" Recap
- ButtersBC on Game of Thrones: "Second Suns" Recap
- Nebomatic on European Soccer Best XI For 2012-13
- Babar 2.0 on Two Brothers Say Damian Lillard's Bodyguards Beat Them Up For Taking a Photo of the Portland Star
11 Responses to “Hootie and the Blowfish’s Darius Rucker Talked Smack About Clemson”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.