August 13th, 2012 is the 30th anniversary of the timeless classic, Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Easily one of the greatest movies of the 1980s, and on my Top 50 movies list, it falls somewhere in the 15-30 range. (On a slow day, this full list will emerge.) I’m sure everyone is a Phoebe Cates guy, but there have to be some Jennifer Jason Leigh fans out there, right?
Mike Damone, legend.
No, really, the dude is a legend.
Yes, I know, that’s what you were waiting for.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
19 Responses to “30th Anniversary of Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Phoebe Cates or Jennifer Jason Leigh?”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.