Joanna Krupa … paparazzi flash bulb for the iPhone … Mars, panorama view … dead racist asshole remembered … 5 Tig Notaro bits you need to see … Pharrell Williams has an idea … Veena Sud could write the 50 Shades of Grey movie … when classified becomes unclassified … DUI on a lawn mower … 1000 year old tea discovered that was 6-times stronger than coffee … Vegas attorney busted for sexual billing … Toad Suck has the most unfortunate name … hazing at Penn State … McKayla is NOT impressed … foot fetish gets church worker a sex charge …
Allyson Felix won gold. [SI]
30 small to moderate earthquakes hit Southern California this morning. [LA Times]
Randy Travis had one of the more memorable arrests of the decade: Was naked when he was arrested and threatened to kill the cops. [NYDN]
Jeff Francoeur will steal your popcorn. [MLB]
FOX’s college football announcing pairs. [Fang's Bites]
Jon Jones has a global deal with Nike. [MMA Fighting]
WNBA star Seimone Augustus’ marriage may not be recognized at home. [ESPN]
Toomer’s Oaks are being pruned. [The War Eagle Reader]
Everton’s Tony Hibbert scored his first goal in 309 games. It caused a riot. [Cosby Sweaters]
Melissa Joan Hart loves the Crimson Tide. [The Daily Bama Blog]
Kerri Strug rapping.
Minor league baseball, 8-bit style. Worth it for the music alone.
Jean Claude Van Damme still has it.
This is 40 trailer. It’s a semi-sequel to Knocked Up.
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside the Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
170 Responses to “Roundup: Allyson Felix Wins Gold, Earthquakes Hit Southern California, Randy Travis’ Naked DWI”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.