Chad Mendes is a top contender in the UFC’s featherweight division. Today police are looking for Mendes because of his alleged role in a 40-person bar fight. From the Hanford Sentinel:
Mendes, 27, allegedly sucker punched a patron in the face and took off running out the back door. Officials say they have not been able to locate him.
The incident started around 1:18 a.m. A deputy on patrol in east Hanford drove past the business and witnessed two people fighting in the parking lot. He got out and intervened, causing one man to turn on him, according to the Kings County Sheriffâ€™s Office.
As the deputy called for backup, more people spilled out of the bar and began fighting. Officials said the melee grew to about 40 people before Hanford police and the county Gang Task Force arrived on the scene to break it up.
So, that’s a pretty eventful evening. In February, he was handed his first career loss in a title fight against Jose Aldo at UFC 142.
- Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Curtis the Close talker on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- starkweather on Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- resolutedefense on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- orly57 on Charmin "Stop Skidmarks" Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
One Response to “UFC’s Chad Mendes Allegedly Involved in 40-Person Bar Brawl”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.