Kim Collins, the 100 meter sprinter from tiny St. Kitt’s and Nevis, has been sent home from the Olympics by his home federation. Collins carried the country’s flag in the Opening Ceremonies, and was set to participate in his fifth Olympics today for his country, as the 100 meter begins the qualification process. No longer. Why? Well, according to reports, it’s because he visited his wife and children at a hotel last night.
Collins took to Twitter this morning to communicate the bad news. “My fans, I won’t lie. Won’t be running in the Olympics tonight.” He also added, “even men in prison get their wives to visit.” Continuing the evil discrimination against late 30′s guys, apparently the married guys with kids are the only ones who cannot have sex while in the Olympic village. One night stands, though, are reason for celebration.
[photo via US Presswire]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Monster is Meth on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- Jason McIntyre on Champions League Final: Arjen Robben's Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- jekyll on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
9 Responses to “Kim Collins Sent Home From Olympics for Meeting His Wife in a Hotel”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.