Roundup: Ben Sheets is Back, Gnarly Shark Attack in Australia & Monday Who Pulled the Plug on Springsteen and McCartney?
Kristin Kreuk … the Yankees beat reporter who also sings Sinatra … here are the most-watched sporting events in Canada so far in 2012 … 32-year-old mother of three arrested for sex in park with a 14-year-old boy … why you don’t want to go to the hospital in July … 42 years later, this man got his car back … who pulled the plug on the Springsteen/McCartney concert? … well hello there, Kayla Collins … the global fat scale is neat … when lightning arrives, never run under a tree for shelter …
The curse of the 10-win comeback season. [National Football Post]
Why didn’t this beat writer ask hard-hitting questions to the President of the Florida Panthers? “Also, I’m just doing some summer replacement spots on station which I hope turns into something more permanent.” [Sun Sentinel]
Ben Sheets – yes, that Ben Sheets – pitched brilliantly for the Braves over the weekend, picking up a victory. [AJC]
I like how Tiger’s already building in excuses for when he doesn’t win the British Open. [Guardian]
Go swimming in Australia at your own risk. A 15-foot shark killed a surfer there. [ABC News]
Kyrie Irving broke a bone in his hand and is out 6-8 weeks. He suffered the injury slapping a padded wall after a bad pass in practice. [Plain-Dealer]
A behind-the-scenes look at how the Minnesota Wild landed Parise and Suter. [Star Trib]
Another Auburn/Alabama situation involving a recruit. Love that rivalry. [War Eagle Reader]
Former NFL cornerback talks about his addiction to painkillers. [JS Online]
Reeves Nelson, the former UCLA troublemaker, is playing for the Lakers’ summer league team. [LA Times]
“A civil suit filed by a South Jersey police officer who was targeted in 2010 when a Marlton deli cook put body hair in the officer’s bagel sandwich as payback for a traffic arrest has been settled.” [Inquirer]
A whopper with 1,000 slices of cheese. Get your barf bag ready. [via Jimmy Traina]
Brandon Jennings highlight reel from last season, anyone?
Nice dunk from a high school kid. [via Rob Dauster]
This is one lucky dude.
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- Clayton Cargill on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- ms621 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- hussler2 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Jason Lisk on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- A.P. on Champions League: Borussia Dortmund's Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
169 Responses to “Roundup: Ben Sheets is Back, Gnarly Shark Attack in Australia & Monday Who Pulled the Plug on Springsteen and McCartney?”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.