The Paterno family is firing back. Dismayed by the Freeh Report’s implication Joe Paterno covered up Jerry Sandusky’s sexual abuse, the family has told its lawyer to assemble “a group of experts” to conduct its own investigation. Their experts could spend months if not years mining the Freeh Report’s materials to find evidence of Joe Paterno’s innocence.
“We are dismayed by, and vehemently disagree with, some of the conclusions and assertions and the process by which they were developed by the Freeh Group,” Wick Sollers, the lawyer for the Paterno family, said in a statement Monday. “Mr. Freeh presented his opinions and interpretations as if they were absolute facts. We believe numerous issues in the report, and his commentary, bear further review.”
Surely, a group of clearly biased individuals employed to find a specific conclusion can provide some clarity to the eight-month exhaustive analysis of millions of documents performed by an independent group headed by the former head of the FBI. Perhaps, Bill James will make his expert services available. He has read a lot of crime literature, you guys.
[Photo via Getty]
Previously: Penn State Has No Plans to Take Down Joe Paterno’s Statue
Previously: Bill James Needs to Stop Defending Joe Paterno Because He Sounds Like an Imbecile
Previously: Freeh Report Fallout: Could Penn State Be Shut Down by the Department of Education?
Previously: Freeh Report Implicates Joe Paterno in Active Coverup of Sandusky Scandal
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- scripty on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
52 Responses to “Paterno Family Assembling “Group of Experts” to Challenge Freeh Report Conclusions”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.