Olivia Munn and Hayden Panettiere at the ESPYs … The Room soundboard … old album recorded in the 70′s becomes a hit … woman kept her friend “alive” and cashed benefit checks … world’s heaviest woman losing weight by having lots of sex … best baseball hats of all-time … awesome storm pictures … a professional snuggler … 60 traffic citations at once … Canada’s New York City 500 years ago … wacky police sketch … bus driver duct tapes a kid …Oh, and Eddie Murphy is not dead … Starbucks in a funeral home …
Everybody thank Charles Barkley for opening up the Dream Team vs. 2012 Olympic team debate. [ESPN]
Bud Selig has an opinion on the Tampa Bay Rays’ attendance. [Tampa Bay Times]
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is close with his mother. [Charlotte Observer]
Apparently, Penn State is more than a football program. [Patriot-News]
Daniel Tosh apologized for making rape jokes. [New York Daily News]
Peyton Manning bought a $4.5 million home in Denver. [Denver Post]
The UFC had a fighter summit where they had to attend lectures and such. Like kids back in school, some fighters slept through it. [Cage Potato]
An interview with MLB announcer Tim McCarver. [Sherman Report]
How NBC will get you to watch the Olympics, even if you don’t want to. [Daily Beast]
Class of 2013 recruit Devin Williams shattered a backboard when he grabbed the rim. [Prep Force]
Buffalo Sabres prospects train with Navy SEALs. [The Legend of Cecilio Guante]
Roy Nelson and Shane Carwin coach the next season of The Ultimate Fighter. [MMA Junkie]
Old Milwaukee’s Jose Canseco ad.
The best view yet of the San Diego fireworks fail. [via Gawker]
Super Golden Friends!
Game of Thrones impressions.
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- Donald Patrick Mynack on Footage of Kelly Tripucka Unveiling the Original Teal Charlotte Hornets' Uniforms in 1988 is Breathtaking [Video]
- Ty_Webb on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- LesNessman on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- somewhereoverthedwaynebowe on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- ohheelyeah on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
205 Responses to “Roundup: Eddie Murphy Didn’t Die, Daniel Tosh is Sorry & Peyton Manning Bought a House in Denver”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.