The Texas Rangers beat the Minnesota Twins in 13 innings Sunday night thanks to Ian Kinsler’s walkoff single that scored Daniel Murphy for the 4-3 victory. The excitement of the walkoff hit for the first place Rangers paled in comparison to the popularity of Ian Kinsler’s testicles, which appear to be firmly captured and secured by an unidentified privileged teammate.
Judging by the smiles among the glowing faces surrounding the unusual scene, this must be a regular ritual in the Rangers clubhouse — allegedly.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- VladimirCrouton on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
9 Responses to “A Texas Rangers Walkoff Win Apparently Includes a Group Ball-Grab”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.