Shark photos, anyone? The Cape Cod Times published a pheonmenal image on the front of its paper today – this photo (far right) of a man in a kayak being stalked by a shark while a paddleboarder looks on nervously.
I’d say the Cape Cod Times image ranks as the 2nd greatest shark photo ever. My favorite remains the one in the middle above. It also involves a kayaker, but the clear blue water gives everyone a sense of just how large the great white is.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
4 Responses to “Greatest Shark Photo Ever? Nah, Probably 2nd Best”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.