Cats, man. They’re strange animals. That picture is of my in-laws’ cat clinging to the top of a recliner. He just started doing it yesterday. Stays there for hours for no reason. There’s got to be an easier way to relax, but that’s what he’s been doing. Very strange. Why do cats do anything? That’s probably what reporter Nicole DiDonato wants to know today after a random cat on the street jumped on her shoulder during a live broadcast. I suppose its better than getting hit by a car on the air. Cats are stranger than cars, but it is preferable to get attacked by a cat. Unless its driving a car.
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III’s Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- Canadian Singer Butchers Star-Spangled Banner at Junior Hockey Championships [Video]
- Lucas Matthysse Knocked Out Lamont Peterson Saturday Night [GIF]
- Dougb0001 on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Liquor on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- Dougb0001 on Premier League Finale: Arsenal and Tottenham Battle For The Champions League
- jbriaz on Lucas Matthysse Knocked Out Lamont Peterson Saturday Night [GIF]
- Mr.Heaven on Premier League Finale: Arsenal and Tottenham Battle For The Champions League
4 Responses to “Cat Video-Bombs Reporter During Live Broadcast”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.