Roundup: Nastia Liukin’s Faceplant, French Olympic Runner Attacks Mascot & Ted Dominated the Box Office
Meagan Good … how the film industry makes money … YouTube is developing a secret weapon against the internet’s worst commenters … pretty cool Nightline piece on draft pick Quincy Acy … that’s a big shark near Cape Cod … Jim Thome was traded to the Orioles … Ted and Magic Mike cleaned up at the box office … Louisiana won’t be funding public libraries anymore … Mississippi’s only abortion clinic will be closing … how do you define success? … can I interest you in this Charlie Murphy podcast … Charles Pierce has some thoughts on ‘Newsroom‘ … interesting piece on David Carr of the Times … scary chimp attack of Texas grad in South Africa …
Duke landed a beastly transfer in Mississippi St.’s Rodney Hood. [Observer]
The Times came down hard on Joe Paterno, too. [NYT]
Lamar Odom is headed to the Clippers, the franchise where he started his career. [LA Times]
Dan Dakich sounds like a good dude to play 18 holes of golf with. [Tribune]
The NFL is concerned with lagging attendance. [WSJ]
You can now get married in The Big House. Pretty rad. [Ann Arbor.com]
Enjoyed this Brian Windhorst story from inside the Cleveland Cavs’ NBA draft war room. [ESPN]
Netherlands star takes a trip to Saint Tropez with hot wife after poor showing at Euro 2012. [Kickette]
Nastia Liukin, a 2008 Olympic gold medalist, missed this summer’s team after this painful faceplant.
France runner/tough guy attacks mascot after crossing the finish line.
Canada Day was Sunday. This is neat.
- Gregg Popovich and His Two Word “Turnover” Interview [Video]
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on Gregg Popovich and His Two Word "Turnover" Interview [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
310 Responses to “Roundup: Nastia Liukin’s Faceplant, French Olympic Runner Attacks Mascot & Ted Dominated the Box Office”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.