The NFL held its Rookie Symposium last week and the league brought in cautionary tales Terrell Owens and Adam “Pacman” Jones to speak with the draftees. Colts tight end Coby Fleener was in attendance and shared some of the stories in Peter King’s Monday Morning Quarterback column today. Their stories went from the predictably dumb…
Owens said he knew that if he wanted to be able to dance that week, he had to get in the end zone.
To the sad…
Jones estimated that 90 percent of his childhood friends within two to three years of his age are now either dead or in jail. Jones grew up in Atlanta.
To Pacman being Pacman…
Jones regretfully recounted spending $1 million in one weekend! To which Owens looked at him, smiling, and said, “Man, you crazy!”
A million dollars in a single weekend. Jones regretfully recounted that weekend in front of an audience all these years later, but I bet it was the greatest weekend ever. I mean, a million dollar hangover must feel like a thousand deaths, but can you imagine the strippers, booze, gambling and drugs involved? I’m not trying to glorify this man, but he is legend. Pacman Jones somehow survived becoming the one of the most famous cautionary tales in the history of professional sports.
- Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- The Combination of Two Teams From Same Country Hasn’t Produced the Best Champions League Finals [Video Rewind]
- Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers ‘Double Play’ [GIF]
- Shining Base Path on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Monster is Meth on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- A.P. on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- got_em_looking on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- scripty on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
42 Responses to “Pacman Jones Once Spent One Million Dollars in a Single Weekend”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.