The Olympic men’s 100m just got much more interesting. Jamaican sprinter Yohan Blake, winner of the 100m world championships after Usain Bolt false started, beat Bolt in Jamaica’s 100m Olympic trial. His 9.75 time was the fastest run in the world this year, besting Bolt by .11 seconds. Both qualify for the Olympic games in London, along with Asafa Powell who finished third.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- FloridaSteel36 on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
2 Responses to “Yohan Blake Pulled Off Stunning Upset of Usain Bolt in Jamaica’s 100m Olympic Trial”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.