Aldon Smith of the San Francisco 49ers was stabbed last night while at a house party. San Francisco GM Trent Baalke has said that the team has been in contact with Smith, and that the team is “thankful that his injuries were not more serious and that he is recovering comfortably.” There were also two gunshot victims with non-life threatening injuries when the police arrived to the scene.
No other details are available at this time. Aldon Smith has already had a rough offseason coming off his stellar rookie year. In January, he was arrested for a DUI.
[photo via US Presswire]
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- Amar’e Stoudemire Wore a Yarmulke to the Knicks’ Shootaround
- Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- starkweather on Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- starkweather on Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- JohnHender on Nate Diaz Gets 90-Day Suspension, $20K Fine From the UFC. Let the Healing Begin.
- Nada on Jake "The Snake" Roberts Sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" at Turner Field [Video]
One Response to “Aldon Smith Was Stabbed At A House Party”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.