Jenny McCarthy will be on the cover of Playboy for the sixth time in her illustrious career. The issue hits newsstands Friday. At 39, this is McCarthy’s seventh appearance in Playboy. She first appeared in the October 1993 issue of the magazine. That’s right, her first Playboy appearance is old enough to be in college. From People:
“I’m really proud of it. The pictures are really gorgeous and classy. They could be out of W magazine. They’re really elegant. It’s probably a lot more sophisticated than a lot of the stuff you’d see of people with their clothes on.”
Assuming that McCarthy and boyfriend Brian Urlacher have been taking it slow, this particular magazine should be quite the shock for the Bears’ linebacker. Remember, Brian Urlacher is W-classy.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
30 Responses to “Brian Urlacher Must Be Happy to Hear Jenny McCarthy’s (6th) Playboy Cover Shoot Is Classy”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.