While Kevin Durant and James Harden spend their free time chilling with Kate Upton, Russell Westbrook is left to deal with every other woman on the planet. This picture, taken at some point in the past, was posted on the blog Shot of Ginn a couple weeks back. Today a Miami Heat fan cropped and tweeted the picture, purporting that it was Russ out late partying in Miami the night before Game 5. Fear not. Russell Westbrook was not out late partying and drinking with women in Miami. (As far as I know.) Besides, I thought it was James Harden that everyone was worried about enjoying the Miami nightlife a bit too much?
Pointless Update: The picture is originally from here and was taken at something called the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas in 2011.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Monster is Meth on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- Jason McIntyre on Champions League Final: Arjen Robben's Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- jekyll on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
111 Responses to “Russell Westbrook Took a Picture With Three Girls at Some Point”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.