The 24 Hours of Le Mans is taking place today. Driver Anthony Davidson, driving his Toyota, clipped the side of a Ferrari driven by Piergiuseppe Perazzini as they were starting to make a turn, launching his vehicle airborne into the tire barrier. The Ferrari also slid into the barrier on its roof. Emergency vehicles responded immediately to treat both drivers, and both survived without major injury.
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- scripty on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Donald Patrick Mynack on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- MP on Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- Donald Patrick Mynack on Footage of Kelly Tripucka Unveiling the Original Teal Charlotte Hornets' Uniforms in 1988 is Breathtaking [Video]
- Ty_Webb on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
2 Responses to “Anthony Davidson’s Car Goes Airborne In A Huge Crash At Le Mans”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.