Giants defensive end Justin Tuck has grown increasingly tired of opposing players sticking their fingers in his facemask and yanking, so he did what any sensible guy would do and had the team equipment manager sketch out a terrifying design and send it off to the Schutt Sports to be built. The only concern with the new look was just how much weight it might add to the helmet, but the manufacturer used titanium, eliminating any such concern. Here’s Tuck:
“Everybody is like, ‘Can I get that facemask?’ No, it’s exclusive to me, no one else can have it. But it’s a copycat league in everything people do so I wouldn’t be surprised if there are a few of those floating around before we play.”
Tuck’s right. It won’t be long before half the league looks like Predator disciples, and we’ll all be better for it as the players will at least look fierce even though they’re no longer allowed to play fierce.
Note: The first person to make the already overdone “Hello Clarice” joke gets a Homie the Clown sock to the sack.
[Photos via US Presswire, Uni Watch]
- Bob Stoops: Home Was Burglarized, Had Car Stolen
- Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal’s KO of the Year Candidate Against Seth Petruzelli at Bellator 96
- Break-Up Song About Players Leaving Via Free Agency Should Make Fans Cry
- Fight Master: Bellator MMA: Freshening Up a Tired Format
- John Wall Tattoos Are of the Raleigh Skyline and ‘The Great Wall’
- PL StabbinKabin on Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal's KO of the Year Candidate Against Seth Petruzelli at Bellator 96
- PL StabbinKabin on Neymar's Silky Dribbling Schools the Mexican Defense, Sets Up Another Brazilian Goal [Video]
- VladimirCrouton on Bob Stoops: Home Was Burglarized, Had Car Stolen
- KC Resident on Break-Up Song About Players Leaving Via Free Agency Should Make Fans Cry
- A.P. on Break-Up Song About Players Leaving Via Free Agency Should Make Fans Cry
7 Responses to “Justin Tuck’s New Facemask Likely to Scare Young Children”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.