Earlier this week a reporter in Toronto asked Bryce Harper what his favorite beer was. Harper responded with the meme-worthy, “That’s a clown question, bro.” While the answer was silly and memorable, what positive motive could you have to ask a gotcha! question to a 19-year-old Mormon athlete? One person who took personal exception to the question is Red Sox second baseman, Dustin Pedroia. From ESPN:
Pedroia said he knew the identity of the reporter who asked the question and said he planned to “blow him up” when the team visits Toronto for three games beginning Sept. 14.
In Pedroia’s opinion, Harper handled himself well.
“Poor kid,” Pedroia said of Harper on Wednesday. “I would have said [expletive] you, I’m 19.”
Um… OK. I think if we’re going to be offended, it should probably be because he’s Mormon and not because he’s 19. You can drink in Toronto at that age. Crossing the Canadian border doesn’t change your religion. Either way, this has to be a guy that Pedroia has disliked dealing with in the past.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
13 Responses to “Dustin Pedroia Will Defend Bryce Harper’s Honor When He Gets to Toronto”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.