Olivia Munn … Little Darth Vadar will undergo open-heart surgery … Bigfoot might be real … when you’re tired, you want junk food … HR gets involved over a link to a newspaper article … police searching for nude man running in a field … autistic woman sees herself in Abed … teenage girls ran a prostitution ring … RIP Best Week Ever … about bath salts … if you love Arrested Development, help name this zoo’s seal … teen drug dealer’s great mugshot … just a Florida teacher trying to remove students demons … world record burp … Hugh Laurie could be the villain in Robocop … Chris Brown and Drake are beefin’ (*crosses fingers*) …
Sally Jessy Raphael warns Russell Westbrook that those red glasses could become a regrettable trademark. [TIME]
Matt Cain threw the first perfect game in San Francisco Giants history last night. [San Jose Mercury News]
Dwyane Wade says there isn’t much to do in Oklahoma City. Except lose basketball games. [Yahoo!]
Alvarao Quiros hit a hole-in-one on a par-4 yesterday. [Geoff Shackelford]
The Bulls are changing practice facilities. [Chicago Tribune]
Former Illinois football player Steve Feagin headed to jail for rape. [News-Gazette]
How the CBA affected the way the Yankees draft. [No Maas]
Floyd Mayweather has to stay in jail. I like to think my post helped convince the judge. [SI]
Former Kings’ trainer drinks 19-year-old Bud from the Stanley Cup. [Toronto Star]
Jay-Z and Kanye aren’t doing that much for the community. [Gawker]
Rory McIlroy threw out the first pitch at a Giants game. [CBS]
The Phillie Phanatic is being sued. [NESN]
ESPN knows you don’t like Skip Bayless.
Jared Allen’s Night Ops Golf Tournament.
Assassin’s Creed III trailer is pretty cinematic.
Miss the Dream Team documentary? Here it is. [@Jose3030]
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- vajayjay redick on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- resolutedefense on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- scripty on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
331 Responses to “Roundup: Sally Jessy Raphael Warns Russell Westbrook About His Glasses and Matt Cain’s Perfect Game”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.