Police released video of Ohio State football players Jake Stoneburner and Jack Mewhort debating whether to call Urban Meyer after their public urination arrest. Local TV news called it a night that will “live in infamy,” seemed inordinately concerned that the building was a daycare center (what will the children think?…monday morning…) and included local color from a pub owner who installed port-a-johns in the general vicinity. [WCSH6]
- Angels Fans Demonstrates Why You Shouldn’t Try to Catch a Baseball With a Full Beer – Beer Explosion!
- Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn’t Try and Play
- Justin Verlander Not Sharp Again, But Detroit Fans Don’t Need to Panic
- A Russell Wilson Song Set to an Old Dolly Parton Hit? Yes, It’s “Russie” [Video]
- J.J. Watt Visits Kid With Leukemia Who Uses a Robot Named “Watt” to Go To School
- resolutedefense on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- BlackDynamite on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
One Response to “Ohio State Players Debated Calling Urban Meyer After Public Urination Arrest”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.