Roundup: Metta World Peace Gives a Weather Report in Canada, the Musical Version of The Wire & Eagles Remove President Joe Banner
Sophia Bush … John Mayer was humiliated by a Taylor Swift song … officer uses stun gun on pregnant woman … 3 year old holds gun during traffic stop … teen stabs parking attendant over $8 … woman charged with malicious castration … North Carolina wants to exclude LGBT individuals from discrimination laws … hologram Elvis … offices are a thing of the past … model live-tweets actor’s pickup attempts …. tech sounds you don’t hear anymore … your eHarmony password was also stolen … bees at the Waldorf-Astoria …
New Jersey beat LA and the Devils force a Game 5. [USA Today]
Joe Banner, President of the Eagles, has been re-assigned by the team. He’s now a “strategic adviser” to owner Jeffrey Lurie. [Inquirer]
RIP Ray Bradbury. [Bradenton Herald]
Andre Rison will be featured in an ESPN documentary about broke athletes. [AJC]
Columnist thinks Justin Blackmon’s apology was weak. [Times Union]
Check out this crazy bullpen cart! [ESPN]
Thunder advance. Kevin Durant’s ascension was preordained. [Pro Basketball Talk]
A pizza place across the street from Yankee Stadium allegedly doubled as a brothel. Funny, I thought the people who came to the city because they would do anything for money were in the lineup. [Larry Brown Sports]
Joe Frazier’s gym is an endangered historical place. [CNN]
Amanda Bynes tweeted to Obama to fire the cop who arrested her. She’s either completely nuts or a genius. [LA Times]
Charlize Theron is a huge UFC fan. [Team Coco]
The 7 most influential cocktails of all-time? [Food Republic]
Metta World Peace does the weather. He’s a natural.
Bronn from Game of Thrones was part of a British pop duo? Amazing.
The official trailer for Django Unchained via Film Drunk.
Remember to record your kids when they’re waking up after surgery. [HyperVocal]
The Wire: The Musical. I have mixed feelings about this video.
60 seconds of shouting (in Greek) before a guy throws water and one woman and throws punches at anther.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- FloridaSteel36 on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
192 Responses to “Roundup: Metta World Peace Gives a Weather Report in Canada, the Musical Version of The Wire & Eagles Remove President Joe Banner”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.