The Boston Celtics have won 17 NBA titles. I think we can all agree that the number of championship banners in the Boston Bank Garden should be at least double that. See, the NBA is out to get the Boston Celtics. To David Stern, the Boston Celtics – and their fans – are like those little bitches on the chess board. Boston fans know it too. That’s why they are doing something about it. From CBS Boston:
With the game tied, Rajon Rondo getting slapped in the face by Dwyane Wade, with no call. Wade karate-kicking Kevin Garnett, with a foul called on Garnett.
Let’s face it, folks: the fix is in. So let David Stern know how you feel on national television tonight by wearing your very own TIM DONAGHY MASK.
I really hope this catches on because it isn’t a stupid idea at all. They’re putting the whole damn system on trial. It’s like Roy Hibbert said – the sweetest revenge is an obstructed view.
- Mario Chalmers Chucked the Ball off Roy Hibbert’s Head [GIF]
- Fans Injured as Suspended Television Cable Snaps, Falls During Coca-Cola 600 [Video]
- Hulk Hogan Tweets Photo of Blister That Could Double As a Serviceable Flotation Device
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie Now Has Questions About New Rutgers AD Julie Hermann’s Past
- Jay Heaps, Coach of New England Revolution, Answers Call From Reporter’s Mom During Press Conference [Video]
- The Wayne Fontes Safari on Indianapolis 500 Field's Secret Milk Preferences Revealed
- The Wayne Fontes Safari on Fans Injured as Suspended Television Cable Snaps, Falls During Coca-Cola 600 [Video]
- PAR5N2 on Will Smith Took a Historically Bad Penalty Kick [Video]
- Shining Base Path on Indianapolis 500 Field's Secret Milk Preferences Revealed
- Monster is Meth on Indianapolis 500 Field's Secret Milk Preferences Revealed
86 Responses to “Boston Fans Will Be Wearing Tim Donaghy Masks Tonight Because the Series is Fixed”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.