The Boston Celtics have won 17 NBA titles. I think we can all agree that the number of championship banners in the Boston Bank Garden should be at least double that. See, the NBA is out to get the Boston Celtics. To David Stern, the Boston Celtics – and their fans – are like those little bitches on the chess board. Boston fans know it too. That’s why they are doing something about it. From CBS Boston:
With the game tied, Rajon Rondo getting slapped in the face by Dwyane Wade, with no call. Wade karate-kicking Kevin Garnett, with a foul called on Garnett.
Let’s face it, folks: the fix is in. So let David Stern know how you feel on national television tonight by wearing your very own TIM DONAGHY MASK.
I really hope this catches on because it isn’t a stupid idea at all. They’re putting the whole damn system on trial. It’s like Roy Hibbert said – the sweetest revenge is an obstructed view.
- USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
- Danny Green’s 2013 NBA Finals 3-Point Shot Chart is Absolutely Absurd
- Mets Lose Matt Harvey No-Hitter In Classic Mets Fashion [GIF]
- Drag Racing Yoga Instructor Spins Car 360-Degrees While Driving 140mph, Doesn’t Crash [Video]
- Clearance for Clarence: The Noble and Vanishing History of Guys Named Clarence in the NFL
- KC Resident on USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
- Shining Base Path on USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
- PeerLessPrices on Looks Like the LeBron "Killer Instinct" Narrative Has Reared Its Ugly Head Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Looks Like the LeBron "Killer Instinct" Narrative Has Reared Its Ugly Head Again
- Nada on Danny Green's 2013 NBA Finals 3-Point Shot Chart is Absolutely Absurd
86 Responses to “Boston Fans Will Be Wearing Tim Donaghy Masks Tonight Because the Series is Fixed”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.