Richard Branson is the eccentric billionaire founder of Virgin Records, Mobile, Airlines, etc. Christy Clark is the Premier of British Columbia. (She’s like the President of the province.) They met last week in Vancouver and now Branson wants to take Clark kitesurfing. Naked. How quirky!
It appears Clark left a real impression on the founder of Virgin Group when he visited the province last week to announce a new airline service from Vancouver. Branson, who is a master of publicity, wrote on his blog that he asked the “delightful” Clark to kitesurf while riding on his back.
A statement from the premier’s office only says Branson “is well known for his brashness and ability to manipulate media coverage for his company.”
Not that he’ll be naked. He’s just the kind of guy who has so much money when he does something as stupid as kitesurfing, he makes sure there’s a naked woman strapped to his back. You can see the full NSFW-ish image here. It’s mostly sideboob and sidebutt, however I know some of you have real jobs. Suckers. If you were smart you’d be out kitesurfing with naked ladies, not looking at pictures of some British dude doing it.
- European Tour Chief George O’Grady: “Most of Sergio’s friends are colored athletes”
- Cute Dog Goes on Canadian Morning Show to Pick Senators – Peguins Winner, Instead Chooses Bacon
- TV Ratings For the NBA Playoff Series Between Memphis & San Antonio Are Predictably Putrid
- Amazing GIF of Tony Allen’s Acting Job vs Spurs Includes Appearances By Steven Spielberg, Brendan Fraser
- Mario Gjurovski Celebrates Goal By Removing Shorts, Wearing them on His Head, Gets Red Card [Video]
- Scalia on TV Ratings For the NBA Playoff Series Between Memphis & San Antonio Are Predictably Putrid
- KC Resident on European Tour Chief George O'Grady: "Most of Sergio's friends are colored athletes"
- PeerLessPrices on Cute Dog Goes on Canadian Morning Show to Pick Senators - Peguins Winner, Instead Chooses Bacon
- chicago on TV Ratings For the NBA Playoff Series Between Memphis & San Antonio Are Predictably Putrid
- ButtersBC on TV Ratings For the NBA Playoff Series Between Memphis & San Antonio Are Predictably Putrid
16 Responses to “Richard Branson Wants to Take a Naked Canadian Politician Kitesurfing”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.