Reports have recently surfaced indicating Ric Flair is done with TNA wrestling. According to a source inside TNA, the limousine riding, jet plane flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin’ n’ dealin’ son of a gun quit the company, but TNA is trying to save face by making it appear they got rid of him. Whatever the case may be, the two sides have parted ways.
Flair will inevitably resurface in the WWE because the guy has had a more difficult time walking away from wrestling than Brett Favre had retiring from football. Not that any of us should complain. Despite the fact that he’s looking more and more like a pulsating leather jacket that could explode at any minute, he remains entertaining.
However, Flair’s contract as the face of Coca Cola’s new energy booster is supposedly paying him enough cash that he could technically
walk strut away any time he wants. Additionally, I had no idea this energy booster or this commercial existed.
While we’re here, take in a few minutes of this all-timer of a Flair video, aptly entitled “Best of Ric Flair going nuts.” Among the countless gems in this lengthy clip, here are three moments I particularly enjoyed:
6:33 mark — Flair explains that he was born with a golden spoon.
8:16 mark — A ridiculous “Woo Off” for the ages. It’s basically a cartoon heroically coming to life.
11:28 mark — In a rant directed at Roddy Piper, Flair claims to be the President of the United States until an alert Mean Gene corrects him. But of course.
- Soccer Player Raul Meireles & Wife Ivone Viana Both Love Tiny Bathing Suits, Tattoos and Partially-Shaved Heads
- American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz … Iwakuma?
- USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
- Danny Green’s 2013 NBA Finals 3-Point Shot Chart is Absolutely Absurd
- Mets Lose Matt Harvey No-Hitter In Classic Mets Fashion [GIF]
- MaddMatt on USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
- mizerle06 is sarah phillips on Soccer Player Raul Meireles & Wife Ivone Viana Both Love Tiny Bathing Suits, Tattoos and Partially-Shaved Heads
- A.P. on Danny Green's 2013 NBA Finals 3-Point Shot Chart is Absolutely Absurd
- A.P. on American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz ... Iwakuma?
- mizerle06 is sarah phillips on Danny Green's 2013 NBA Finals 3-Point Shot Chart is Absolutely Absurd
44 Responses to “Ric Flair Reportedly Done With TNA, But He’s Still Making Plenty of Money Doing Commercials”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.