Now this is art. Kentucky Wildcats fan @palmer102 created this portrait of the likely top pick in this year’s NBA draft pick, Anthony Davis, that he created using nothing but cereal. Quite frankly, it’s amazing. How many boxes of Kix and Reese’s Puffs do you suppose it takes to create that eyebrow?Â It’s certainly better than Roy Halladay’s bobblehead. It might even be better than Fusilli Jerry.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
8 Responses to “Anthony Davis Cereal Portrait? Anthony Davis Cereal Portrait.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.