LeBron James: 40 points, 18 rebounds, nine assists in 44 minutes. It was probably the 2nd best performance of his career. So he’ll read the Hunger Games again before game five, right?
Dwyane Wade: 30 points, nine rebounds, six assists. During one brilliant stretch, he made 11 baskets without a miss.
The two went through a period where they scored 38 straight points for Miami. It grew to 48 of 50 points spanning the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters. For a 21-minute stretch, no Heat player besides LeBron or Wade made a basket. Then Udonis Haslem chipped in with 14 points, and the Heat evened the series at two games apiece.
Commentary’s not necessary. Wade responded to his embarrassing game three showing. He got Dan LeBatard to eat this column. The trade Wade chatter that seemed laughable Friday is downright comical now.
We’ll save our Frank Vogel criticism for tomorrow. And we’ll probably talk a little bit about Danny Granger, too.
- Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
- Gregg Popovich and His Two Word “Turnover” Interview [Video]
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- beardown on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- resolutedefense on Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
- Chief on Gregg Popovich and His Two Word "Turnover" Interview [Video]
- Chief on Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
- The Wayne Fontes Safari on Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
27 Responses to “LeBron and Wade (with Help From Udonis Haslem) Beat Pacers in Game 4, 101-93”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.